5647 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Chamblee, GA 30341
Experience is REQUIRED
Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee is seeking to hire an Experienced Title Clerk to process and file paperwork to establish or transfer the ownership of a vehicle. You will also perform administrative/clerical duties as needed. Automotive Dealership Title Clerk experience is required.
Only Experienced Title Clerks should apply. Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
Ed Voyles is family-owned and strives to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers and community. We value our employees and invest in their success!
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Time
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Supplemental Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts and service
- Career advancement opportunities
- A positive and professional work environment
Responsibilities - Title Clerk:
- Process and file paperwork to establish or transfer the ownership of a vehicle
- Maintain strict compliance with all title laws and filing requirements
- Troubleshoot and problem resolution specific to titles, odometer discrepancies, power of attorney, etc.
- Communicate with customers and the county clerk’s office on related issues
- Perform administrative/clerical duties as needed
- Title Clerk experience is REQUIRED
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- A positive attitude and a professional appearance
- Must work well with others and have good communication skills
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Posting ID: 571303688Posted: 2020-09-03