Ready to be a Restaurant Manager in one of the coolest and most recognized food concepts around? We are now searching for someone who wants to grow their career as a Subway Restaurant Store Manager with our Company. To be successful in this role you must have high energy, have a great attitude, be great with customers, and ultimately have the ability to lead the Subway team to meet expectations each day. Experience in restaurant management or retail management is a huge plus!
Why work for us? We are family owned and have been in business for over 100 years! We CARE about our employees and when you join our Company, you are truly part of the family. We will provide an excellent training program to help you be successful in this role. Apply today and lets talk!
Paid Time Off
BCBS Health Insurance
Life / Dental
401(K) with 50% company match
and much more!
1. Must be able to speak, write and read English sufficient to perform designated duties.
2. Have sufficient vision or corrected vision to do necessary paperwork.
3. Be able to frequently perform math calculations sufficient enough to make correct change, complete required paperwork and properly check-in and account for merchandise delivered by vendors. Store reports require basic accounting knowledge.
4. Able to work any hours store is open, up seven (7) days a week if necessary.
5. Able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds, carrying cases of food and soft drinks.
6. Must be able to constantly stand for long periods of time without sitting.
7. Be able to frequently read weight scales to ensure proper recipes are adhered to.
8. Be able to operate an oven in baking food products.
9. Be able to frequently use sharp items of equipment safely and within established safety guidelines (i.e. knifes and food slicing equipment).
10. Must have a valid driver's license and adequate transportation in order to arrive at work on time and carry out Company business such as making bank deposits, attending meetings or responding to a call-in situation. Motor Vehicle Reports will be obtained for newly hired managers and reviewed annually or as warranted and must not contain convictions for serious traffic violations.
11. Be able to frequently stock shelves and coolers.
12. Be able to frequently sweep and mop floors, dust shelves and lift and carry out trash containers to place in dumpster.
13. Be able to frequently enter and work in a walk-in cooler and freezer.
14. Be able to frequently climb a ladder for cleaning windows, changing light bulbs, changing air filters, etc.
Posting ID: 585810205Posted: 2020-11-10