Jacobs is seeking a Administrative Integration Manager to join the OASIS contract. Typical Duties
- 3.0.5 ADMINISTRATION INTEGRATION MANAGER:
- Synchronize G-1 initiatives and actions with assigned missions.
- Coordinate preparation of recurring reports and processes, per MARFORSOC
- Administration Internal Controls, Policies, Processes and Procedures Guide (ICP3); SOPs; and Service higher directives.
- Manage all Component and above task tracking.
- Coordinate internal administrative matters with G-1 Branches, Principle Staff, and MSEs.
- Coordinate externally with HQMC and other Marine Forces, USSOCOM, Service Components and TSOCS to maintain enterprise agility through sustainment of the ICP3 Enterprise Integration efforts.
- Administratively assess, advise, and assist leadership and staff on the budget requirement.
- Coordinate all G-1 Office of Primary/Office of Coordinating Responsibility and Working Group requirements
Provide support to the Deputy G-1 and branch heads while providing detailed personnel assessments and coordination of human resource and capital management activities.
Qualifications :Required Education and Experience
- 4.0.5 ADMINISTRATION INTEGRATION MANAGER:
- The contractor shall provide managerial oversight within the G-1 Division on a level equivalent to that of a military Operations Officer. The contractor will work as the liaison between the Deputy G-1 and G-1 Branch heads, ensuring tasks are assigned to the appropriate section and completed within the required timeframe.
- The contractor shall have access to the DON Tracker and TMT systems. Contractor will access these systems on a daily basis to ensure tasks are assigned and completed as required. Contractor will also ensure tasks incorrectly assigned are returned to tasking organizations for re-assignment.
- The contractor will have access to DefenseReady (DR). Contractor will use DR to manage, when require, the HOS, Command Casualty Program and Global SOF Management program. Contractor will establish new databases within DR when required to enhance the mission of the G-1.
- The contractor will participate in all G-1 leadership meetings and weekly syncs. As required, the contractor will conduct additional synchronization meetings.
5.5 ADMINISTRATION INTEGRATION MANAGER:
- Ten (10) years managerial experience with Marine Corps Administration.
- Ability to brief senior MARFORSOC and USSOCOM leaders as a SME regarding DR, Manpower, and Personnel Administration.
- Significant exposure to DefenseReady, TMT, DON Tracker, MOL web based system.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and must be able to effectively present data in both systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum education requirement of a Bachelor Degree.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required.Work Environment
Inside office/cubicle environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).Equipment and Machines
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.Attendance
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with as little as one hour advance notice. Overtime is infrequent, but important when required (1%). Must be able to support 24 hour Weekend/Holiday On-Call Operations and respond onsite within two (2) hours of notification.Other Essential Functions
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. An IAT Level II certification is required. The minimum of an interim Secret level DoD Security Clearance is required.
Posting ID: 567956187Posted: 2020-09-24