Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals!
In 2019, Newsweek named Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey among the Best Hospitals in the World. Why? Because we have some of the most talented people in the world.
We are searching for a RN - Case Coordinator to perform all the functions of a case manager. Coordinates the care/services of assigned patients along the continuum of care. Works collaboratively with the physician(s) and multidiscipline team members both internal and external to the organization to improve patient care through effective utilization and monitoring of health care resources. Facilitates patient/family/representative achievement of desired outcomes. Provides functional and technical supervision as a resource to the physician, the patient/family and multidiscipline team for clinical and regulatory compliancy. Assumes a leadership role in moving the patient toward their desired clinical outcomes utilizing appropriate and available resources. Hours: 40 hours (Fulltime)Shift: Day Shift 8:00am- 6:30pm w/weekend & holiday rotations
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelors Degree in Nursing or other health care field or the equivalent knowledge and experience is required.
- Current Massachusetts RN license is required.
- Certification in Case Management preferred.
- Over five years up to and including seven years of related experience is required.
- One year of case management experience is preferred.
- Skills required are creative problem solving, critical thinking, proficient time management and organizational planning all applied to a strong clinical knowledge base.
- Must possess multitask skills and the ability to tolerate interruptions and a demanding work assignment.
- Knowledge of funding, resources, services, clinical standards and outcomes is crucial to the role.
Southcoast Health is a community based health delivery system with multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. For more than 100 years, we have provided quality, patient-focused care in a state-of-the-art environment. By uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of services and resources, we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.Together We Are More.
- 311 years of hospitals' collective continuous 920 + square miles of service across Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- 7,500 + employees: physicians, nurses, IT, Finance, HR, and more
- Named to Newsweek's World's Best Hospitals 2019 and Best Place to Work by the readers of SouthCoastToday
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us as we strive to be More than medicine.
Posting ID: 552488171Posted: 2020-10-20