Tree Care Operations ManagerJob Description:
Legacy Tree Care is looking for a positive self-starter to become a key member of our leadership team. The ideal candidate will have keen attention to detail, strong sense of integrity and a commitment to ongoing learning.
Oversees daily operations with a focus on developing and maintaining the integrated safety program within the company. Create and maintain productivity in the crews, as well as equipment and supplies.Roles and Responsibilities:
Job Skill Requirements:
- Must be familiar with industry safety standards and procedures. Candidate must be willing to enforce these standards as well as company policies.
- Create ongoing training programs, site, job and equipment inspections to promote a safe work environment for the field personnel.
- Provide guidance to field crews in accordance to ANSI 300 and company standards.
- Ensure equipment is maintained and in good working order.
- Coordinate with the Account Manager daily to work schedules and updates.
- Work with the field personnel to establish a high quality of work that is reflective of the Legacy Tree Care standards of service.
- Ability to estimate tree work.
- Participates in the performing of hands-on work with the crews to meet work and scheduling demands.
- Coordinate crew makeup and equipment needs based on location, seasons, crew availability and client.
- Investigates reports of damage to property resulting from acts of negligence when performing services. Provide written documentation to the management team to take immediate corrective action.
- Ability to Multi-task and prioritize
- Strong Communication Skills
- Chain Saw and Chipper use and Safety
- General Work Site Safety
- Familiarity with ANSI A300 Standards for Tree Care Operations
- Hazard Recognition
- Certified ISA Arborist
- 2 or 4 Year Degree in a Business-Related field or equivalent experience in a service industry.
Posting ID: 563176899Posted: 2020-09-21