Construction Laborer Responsibilities:
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operators and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures.15
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
Construction Laborer Requirements:
- Must have valid driver license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction industry.
Civil contractor specializing in site work, utilities, paving and environmental projects
Posting ID: 574496269Posted: 2020-10-27