Aerotek is working on behalf of a reputable distribution and bottling plant to hire multiple Industrial Maintenance Technicians. You'll be at the center of the team's operations and impacting the maintenance of various industrial machinery and equipment.
This position requires a strong interest in industrial manufacturing, with proven experience in electrical and mechanical maintenance. It's a great role for someone who enjoys hands-on work in a collaborative team environment.
This is a FULL-TIME, DIRECT HIRE opportunity!
- Installs and maintains air compressors, plant air circulation systems, cooling and heating units, and plant lighting.
- Performs preventative maintenance on assigned electrical systems, production equipment, facility, as required.
- Troubleshoots, repairs, installs, erects, moves, and/or dismantles all types of machinery and auxiliary production equipment.
- Inspects job site and equipment to be dismantled, erected, or moved, analyzes blueprints and schematics, estimates weight of loads to be handled, lifted, clearances, and recommends support equipment needed.
- Fabricates sheet metal and structural units as needed: guarding, steps, stairs, conveyors, elevators, platforms, and sets in place.
- Performs various manual or mechanical production functions by operating, adjusting, and repairing the production equipment to meet customer specifications.
- Disassembles, overhauls, and rebuilds production equipment.
- Conducts inspection of in-process materials and in-process and finished product.
1. 3+ years' experience in industrial electromechanical maintenance
2. Ability to pass written maintenance test (requires basic shop math and blueprint and schematic reading)
3. Experience utilizing testing equipment (volt meters, ohm meters, amp meters, etc.)
4. Working knowledge of the following areas: nomenclature of all assigned equipment, mechanical devices, transmission systems, interface units, AC/DC motors, wiring diagrams and schematics, computers and inspection and digital devices, and the operating principles of all assigned equipment.
5. Minimum HS Diploma
Job Type: Full-time
This Job Is:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.