Come be part of our growing Good Buddy’s Pub Family!! Located in Central New York, Good Buddy’s Pub is a casual neighborhood spot for every buddy. While the restaurant décor is a tribute to all-things “Buddy”, the bar area will take you back with the recreations of many nostalgic neighborhood icons. Enjoy creative pub dishes, one-of-kind milkshakes, crafted cocktails or cold craft beers while reminiscing the old days and thinking of your good buddies. Good Buddy’s Pub is currently looking for fun and energetic individuals to fulfill numerous hourly positions. We are now hiring full-time and part-time staff members. This is an entry level opportunity with no previous experience required! All you need is the motivation to learn and grow in a professional, fast paced, team-oriented environment! We will provide you with all the tools necessary for a successful experience, with hands-on training, and a structured path to grow your career.
- Work well under general supervision and with a variety of other positions in the restaurant.
- Work Quickly and Efficiently
- Follow Food Safety and Cleanliness Guidelines
- Maintain proper Quality Parameters
- Following “8-step service system”
- Complying with responsible alcohol service guideline, including serving guests responsibly
- Cash handling
- Using the POS system effectively
- Participate in ongoing training and development
- Preferred 1 year of full-service restaurant experience.
- Consistency and Reliability
- Positive Attitude
- Outstanding communication skills.
- High Energy, showing excitement and enthusiasm
- Values Teamwork and Providing the Highest Level of Customer Service
- Open availability and flexibility are a must – ability to work any shift
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 30lbs.
- Continuous bending, reaching, twisting and use of hands
- Flexible scheduling - full and part time
- FT employees are eligible for:
- Health Insurance
- Paid time-off
- 401-k Program and Company Match
- Discounted Shift Meal
- Direct Deposit available
- Training and career growth opportunities
*Good Buddy’s Pub is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 580209764Posted: 2020-10-21