Grocery Outlet is expanding! Come join our family and become an Independent Operator today!
We are looking for strong retail professionals that are interested in partnering with Grocery Outlet to run one of our new stores.
- 4+ years of retail management experience
- Experience overseeing a large team including hiring and training
- Detail orientated, analytical, ability to think quickly and extremely results orientated
- Creative problem-solver
- Experience with merchandising displays
- Interest in autonomy and being able to make your own decisions for your retail store
- The opportunity to be your own boss and run your own store
- Support from the Grocery Outlet team for accounting, marketing and more
- Profit Sharing & Quarterly Bonuses
- Ability to work with and hire your own team
In 1946, Jim Read started selling military surplus for deep discounts and Grocery Outlet has been wowing bargain-minded shoppers ever since. Delivering thrilling deals has become our mission; in fact, it's led us to become the nation's largest extreme value grocery retailer. We offer brand-name, quality products at up to 60% off conventional retail prices.
Our buyers shop the world, traveling thousands of miles each year to find the best deals available. They have developed long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with thousands of producers and manufacturers over the years. Grocery Outlet buyers are experts at buying product opportunistically; that is, product outside the normal retail channel, i.e. packaging changes, product overruns, and surplus inventories, to bring the best bargains back to our stores.
The third generation of the Read family is now running the business, with 300+ independently operated stores in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Washington. Grocery Outlet stores are located in cities large and small, and serve all kinds of neighborhoods. Most stores are independently operated by locally-based families.
We are truly a family business.
Posting ID: 600114809Posted: 2021-01-20