We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Line Cook.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
We are dedicated to hiring outstanding individuals who share our passion for serving guests and preparing quality food and beverages. Our people and their commitment to hospitality are what set us apart. We believe to wow our guests through epic hospitality, food & drink is a way we create raving fans & loyalty. The opportunities are endless.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare food for service. Setup and stock station with all necessary supplies
- Cook menu items to recipe standards
- Ensure food is served to company standards and in a timely manner
- Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the restaurant's menu and products
- Comply with safety and sanitation standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Always strives to exceed guest’s expectations
- Complete kitchen tasks, such as line clean up and breakdown
- Follow direction of management. Be a team player and assist wherever directed.
- Minimum of 2-year experience (preferred)
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment & procedures
- Customer service focused and solution oriented
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Basic math and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and restaurant needs
- Food handler's card is required according to our local and or state regulations
Line Cooks are on their feet most of the time and often carry heavy boxes of food, dishes, and drinks. The work can be hectic and fast paced. During busy dining periods, they are under pressure to serve customers quickly and efficiently. They must be able to work well as a team with kitchen staff to ensure that customers receive prompt service. Non slip shoes are required.
Physical requirements – Essential Functions
- Ability to stand and walk continually throughout an eight-hour shift
- Ability to lift, carry, deliver and serve from trays weighing up to 40 pounds throughout an eight-hour shift. Frequent stooping, crouching and lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to attend work as scheduled, working various schedules and shifts throughout normal business hours (some holidays and most weekends are required)
Posting ID: 33618954Posted: 2020-02-15