We are seeking Machine operators for a leading producer and distributer of hot and cold beverages in Sumner.
These are temp to hire positions that offer weekly pay and benefits!
Pay starts at $14/hr
1st shift - 5 am - 5:15 pm - rotating shift
2nd shift available as well!
As theMachine Operator, you will be responsible for operating machinery, packaging K-cups. Palletizing, labeling, QC, general labor duties may be included as well.
- Handle empty cases and solve other line issues.
- Perform best practice quality checks on line and equipment.
- Set up machinery and ensure all production materials are available.
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
- Monitor line for defective materials and perform any other related work in accordance with line quality.
- Record all data as required (i.e. charts, necessary process adjustments based on data findings, etc.).
- Clean and sanitize all equipment and facility as required.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 1 year prior experience with operation of high-speed production machinery and monitoring of product quality
- Lift, push and pull a minimum of 50lbs repeatedly
Apply today or text us for more info at 253-220-2962.
Posting ID: 575819762Posted: 2020-10-27