We Are HiringRN Nursing Manager Department: Emergency DepartmentSchedule: Full Time Days, 40 hours a week. Location: Jane Phillips
As an Associate with St John Jane Phillips, you will have the opportunity to manage activities, workflow and nursing resources of assigned nursing unit(s).Responsibilities:
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements for self and within unit.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of patient care services for the assigned unit(s). Develops and implements policies and procedures to guarantee efficient and effective delivery of health services in a unit.
- Monitors and adheres to budget. Approves or monitors expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with budget guidelines.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Oklahoma Board of Nursing.
- Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing with experience required.
- 3 years of experience required. 1 year of leadership or management experience required.
Ascension St. John Jane Phillips offers a complete range of services, including general medicine, surgery, cardiopulmonary care, maternal and infant care, cancer treatment, wound care, behavioral services, emergency care, orthopedics, and physical medicine. Ascension St. John Jane Phillips was recently named to the list of the Top 100 Rural & Community Hospitals in the United States by iVantage Health Analytics and The Chartis Center for Rural Health. Equal Employment Opportunity
St. John Health System is an EEO/AA employer:
M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify links below for more information.
Right to Work
Posting ID: 582804063Posted: 2020-11-18