Will be providing support for the daily operations and performing preventative maintenance on all plant equipment. The Maintenance Tech must support department productivity and quality of workmanship for the purpose of increasing overall availability and reliability of equipment.
- Mechanical, electrical, lubrication, updates to machinery for safety reasons, and reliability functions to assist the maintenance department with increased reliability and availability of equipment
- Working on many different types of machinery including but not limited to: overhead cranes, flat cutting machinery such as laser cutter and plasma cutter, robotic welders, as well as smaller tools such as power grinders and welders
- Perform repairs and rebuilds of machinery and sub assemblies
- Maintain inspect, troubleshoot and repair processing equipment such as pumps, screw conveyors, belt conveyors, hydraulic systems, centrifugal, gear boxes, fans, pipe fittings and valves
- Ability to read, understand and troubleshoot using electronic schematics
- Diagnoses cause of electrical or mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and perform preventative and corrective maintenance
- Diesel engine experience is necessary to support to all of the equipment around the plant
-Utilize computers and work orders to communicate with engineering
Large, outdoor concrete manufacturing facility - campus style with numerous buildings. Working on plant maintenance and heavy equipment throughout plant - forklifts, travel lifts, mixer trucks, vans.
- Experience in maintenance of processing equipment such as pumps, screw conveyors, belt conveyors, hydraulic systems, agitators, elevators, centrifugal, gear boxes, fans, pipe fittings and valves, etc
Must be able to work independently and direct plant personnel in assisting with maintenance objectives.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.