Job ID: 243441
Leviat, a CRH company, is a global leader in insulating, lifting, anchoring, and connecting technology for the construction industry. Leviat's engineered products and innovative construction solutions are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer, and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally. Leviat's suite of trusted product brands include Meadow Burke, Halfen, and Thermomass. Summary
To provide Leviat NA with accurate and timely information needed to effectively manage our supply chain. This information will be obtained through data management and analysis and will be used to assist in activities such as but not limited to: the evaluation of new and existing procurement programs, spend tracking and benefits associated with sourcing efforts, measuring service and inventory levels and implementing needed adjustments/improvements. Job Responsibilites
- Responsible for supply chain analytics to improve overall performance such as service levels, inventory turns, transactional costs, etc.
- Responsible for data tracking, aggregation, and reporting across Supply Chain functions.
- Work with teams to develop statistical models and dashboards from multiple internal and external data sources.
- Elevate team performance through deeper market knowledge, cost saving opportunity and increased value to commercial partners.
- Areas of responsibilities include traditional supply chain functions such as demand planning and distribution operations
- Incumbent will optimize inventory models in order to achieve company's desired service level to the customer while minimizing working capital and transactional costs
Education / Certifications
- 3+ years work experience in a analytical, finance, procurement, inventory or supply chain role
- Strong statistical analysis skills required; previous forecasting and or stocking models preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written; able to collaborate with all levels of the organization
- Solid creative and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to execute key strategies and manage and prioritize workload, multi-task and manage a diverse mix of issues, responsibilities and challenges
- Advanced Excel skills
- ERP system experience is required
- Experience with analytical software such as Python / Pandas, and/or R - VBA and/or SQL or SAP a plus
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Mathematics, Economics or related degree
- APICS Certification preferred
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americashas a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americasis an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on thislink.
Date Posted:Mar 1, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Supply Chain, Supply, ERP, SAP, Database, Operations, Technology