3224 Parkside Center Cir., Tampa, FL 33619
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
Competitive Pay Plan based on Experience
Facebook Business Manager / Ads Manager
Experience is a MUST
Bachelor's Degree and/or 2-5 years relevant experience
For immediate consideration, please apply online to this ad, and upload your current resume.
We are looking for an analytically minded, Paid Social Media Specialist to join our growing team. This position has a focus on paid social planning and activations across all major social platforms, especially Facebook. Prior hands on experience in paid social is preferred. The Paid Social Media Specialist will also need to demonstrate an ability to create and execute tactical plans that align with their client's strategic plans and principles.
Passion for Social Media is a MUST!
Star Performance Marketing has been in Automotive Advertising for over 10 years. We are a full-service advertising agency and a virtual one-stop when it comes to automotive advertising offering services in: Direct Mail; TV; Radio; Event Promotion; Dealer Branding; Online Advertising; Public Relations
Social Media Specialist - Job Responsibilities:
- Execute paid social media strategy for clients, follow up with teams to discuss client feedback, propose new strategies, optimizations, report on overall paid social campaign performance.
- Manage paid social media budget, pacing and monthly billing reconciliation.
- Analyze the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to exceed client expectation.
- Stay ahead of relevant paid social trends and educate team
Social Media Specialist - Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree OR Experience in Social Media Marketing with solid understand of Paid and earned Social media as well as Digital Media
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager is a MUST
- Agency experience is a plus
- Should have a working knowledge of traditional social content
- Must be a self-starter coupled with the ability to continually follow up with work teams
- Must be curious with the need to learn and take the initiative to find answers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills at all levels will be critical
- Should have working knowledge of digital media
- Must be able to handle multiple, competing priorities while meeting deadlines, managing risk, and troubleshooting problems
- Experience with social audience development
- Superior listening skills and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; effective presentation skills
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment with a 'roll-up-your-sleeves' attitude
- Knowledge of and experience with an expansive list of social media tools and platforms
- Acute attention to detail and superb time/ task management skills
- Efficient and effective multi-tasker
- Competitive Pay Plan based on experience
- Full-time Position
- Paid Vacation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
Posting ID: 567364293Posted: 2020-08-09