Looking to hire candidates that have the following experience:
- Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering Degree from a 4 year accredited University.
- Electrical/Utility Co-Op internship is Preferred, but not required.
- AutoCAD Background or training in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil industry.
- Candidates will be focused primarily on the updating and developing PowerGrid Distribution projects supporting FPL (Florida Power and Light) and Duke Energy.
- 0-3 years of experience for these roles.
- This position may temporarily be remote due to COVID-19.
- Work Environment is a combination of office and field work, primarily office work to start. Will be an Engineer being trained under a PE doing work for the major utilities is Florida.
- Candidates are expected to share ideas to get the work accomplished.
- Schedule is M-F 8AM-5PM.
- Passion in the Power Utility Industry. Be prepared to discuss why you have this passion.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
- Preference to have AutoCAD experience or something comparable (GE Smallworld) or (Bentley Designer).
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Looking for a long term opportunity (Contract to Hire).
- Must be able to perform at a high level and work well with the rest of the team.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posting ID: 575764489Posted: 2020-09-24