The Workplace Retirement team is responsible for distribution of JPMC’s small market 401(k) solution in partnership with Chase Business Bankers. JPMC delivers various services and products to over 2.7mm small businesses. This individual will deliver a differentiated set of tools and insights that enable the individual to help their client’s build stronger retirement plans that lead to better outcomes for participants. Workplace Retirement Client Advisor – CBB Channel Position Overview:
• Responsible for driving 401(k) pipeline and sales growth in a specified geographic region in partnership with Chase Business Bankers to their small and micro market clients.
• Engages with Bankers and their leaders to best align activities with shared goals and optimize business results through a collaborative partnership to promote the benefits of JPMC 401(k) plan recordkeeping solutions, and develop strategic prospecting plans to grow territory sales.
• Prepares and delivers client presentations in partnership with Bankers from Initial thru Finals stage, and offers guidance through the on-boarding process to ensure an optimal client implementation and/or transition experience.?
• Effectively manages multiple facets of the sales process including meeting coordination, product comparisons, proposals, pipeline management, follow-up items/activities, etc.?
•Prepare Bankers for effective client engagement from point-of-sale through the duration of the client relationship.
• Partners with Internal Client Advisor to ensure a collaborative and integrated approach to planning and managing the territory.
• May assist in maintaining client relationships, collaborating with JP Morgan Relationship Managers and/or recordkeeper plan administration staff. The candidate will have:
Candidate must also demonstrate strong leadership abilities, including:
- 5+ years financial sales experience, experience selling to small business owners preferred
- Proven track record of success in selling Investment Management and/or Retirement plans and maintaining relationships
- Proven success with multi-tasking and staying on top of priorities
- Ability to learn and demonstrate industry and product knowledge by understanding the competition, the client and marketplace (technical expertise)
- Capacity to build relationships across entire organization and with our partner firms (strength managing relationships)
- Familiarity with financial markets, market terminology, capital markets history and economic indicators, along with equity, fixed income, international, emerging markets, currency and alternative asset classes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively leverage our global resources
- Approximately up to 75% of time travel (within specified territory)
- Ability to drive sales results
- Focus and desire to increase and retain the firm's assets
- Drive to exceed activity and manage multiple territory priorities
- Ability to tell the "JPM story" clearly, concisely, and in a compelling way to create interest by utilizing the JPMorgan seven-step sales process
- Ability to grow, develop and maintain working relationships with advisors
- Proficiency in the use our customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Effectiveness in presenting to clients
- Bachelor's degree required
- Required have or be able to obtain within the first 90 days Series 7; Series 63 (or 66)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransAbout the Team
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management solutions. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.