Hirschbach/ Spot provides a wide range of innovative specialized solutions for your non-traditional trucking needs, including custom-tailored yard management services (YMS), facility-to-facility/high volume moves, heavy haul movements, assigned drivers and equipment at locations, and warehousing/cold storage.
Yard drivers are responsible for the movement and spotting of trailers on a customer’s facility on time and safely.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to maintain a neat and orderly lot oriented toward maximizing efficiency in servicing customer needs
- Operate Yard Truck in a safe manner during numerous moves daily
- Drive and operate vehicle safely
- Must function and interact on a daily basis with plant personnel and compliant with safety requirements
- Communicate using the 2-way radio with dispatch, operation and customer personnel
- Duties and tasks assigned by management
Qualifications and Skills
- 6 months of recent verifiable experience with a Class A CDL
- Backing experience
- Good communication skills
- 401 (k)
- Paid time off
- Quarterly Bonus
- Holiday Pay
- Clothing allowance
- Steel toe boot reimbursement
EOE. Offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 547190352Posted: 2020-05-29