Job Description: The Dishwasher/Prep’s main focus to provide a clean, safe and comfortable work environment for guests of Cornbread in compliance with all state/local laws, and company standards.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Anticipate, understand, and respond to all guest needs and request in a timely and professional manner.
- Understand all menu items, assist guest with ordering, answer questions, and make menu suggestions.
- Work as a team with the management staff to provide guest services such as maintaining the dining room, restocking condiments/utensils, and provide basic upkeep of the restaurant areas during the shift.
- Perform general duties associated with setting up/breaking down areas and stations in the restaurant to start or close a shift.
- Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including dishwashing machine, hand wash stations and pot scrubbing stations
- Ensure that dishware is cleaned, sanitized, and stored properly.
- Maintain the organization of all chemical and cleaning supplies; including the proper storage of mops, brooms, etc.
- Maintain the safety of the guest and the security of the restaurant by immediately reporting all suspicious occurrences and hazardous conditions within and around the perimeter of the restaurant.
- Practice safe work habits to avoid injury to self and others.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Able to be detail oriented, organized, focused on guest service, safety minded, trustworthy, reliable, and efficient.
- Able to move short distances throughout shift. Required to handle and move objects weighing up to 30 lbs. over short to moderate distances. Bending, stooping, reaching, and pushing may be required to perform routine tasks. Frequent use of stairs. Dining room, patio, and kitchen is bi-level.
Posting ID: 74341226Posted: 2020-07-14