This position is responsible for general duties in the manufacturing area.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Operates industrial beverage processing equipment
- Operates industrial power equipment
- Adheres to good manufacturing practices and safety standards
- Meets productivity requirements
- Performs general maintenance
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Fills in for other positions as needed
- Performs general production duties
- Other projects or duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- 6 months experience operating manufacturing equipment or as a machine operator
- Willing and able to work any day or shift as we are a 24/7 operation
- Able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Experience within high-speed industrial environment
- Experience with automation and computer-controlled equipment
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing concepts and programs
- Food or beverage industry experience
- Mechanical training
- Certified Forklift License
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Posting ID: 565649939Posted: 2020-08-02