**NOTE: This is a remote position that requites various visits to job locations within the ATX region**
There are plenty of career opportunities and there are plenty of candidates who can do the job. That’s not
what we are about or who we are looking for. We are looking for an individual person who will contribute to the
success of this company, add to our vision, and battle with us day in and day out. We are on a mission to reach
our maximum potential. If your passion is to build, create, and refine with a team then let’s talk.
Project Coordinator – To be successful as a Project Coordinator (PC), you will need to be able to work on tight
deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft offices such as Word and Excel (Smartsheets is a plus), and have
exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A bachelor’s degree in a related field of study or (3) years of
relevant experience is required. Construction knowledge and install processes is a requirement.
Customer service skills are a must as you will have conversations with customers every day. The ability and
availability to problem solve situations and execute. Communicate with clients to identify and define project
requirements, scope, and objectives. Adhere to budget by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving
measures. Work with crews and distributors for material and install schedules.
Qualifications and Requirements:
● Must have strong customer service
● Very detail oriented with extreme attention to detail
● Construction knowledge and experience needed (Proof of projects you’ve personally worked on - not just
● Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, expenditures.
● Determining and developing project changes and strategies
● Providing administrative support as needed
● Ensuring projects adhere to proper installation guidelines and all documentation is maintained
appropriately for each project.
● Maintain a High customer service standard
● Must be proficient in geometry and other math related needs.
● Ability to calculate profit margins on jobs you manage
● Time management skill with the ability to meet deadlines.
● Strong organizational and multitasking skills
Duties and Responsibilities: Manage to complete the installation of projects in the field, while adhering to the
Biltright core values to exceed expectation for the client service and revenue goals in your department. Work in a team to foster a culture of professionalism, dedication, high expectations, and constant
communication within the company.
● Provide superior client service to every client
● Manage projects to successful completion while maintaining profitability
● Review assigned job for installation with the sale rep and clients to ensure job expectations are clear
● Conduct jobsite inspection of “in progress” installations and repairs. Using onsite and or pics with
● Initiate and maintain constant contact and communication with clients regarding installation of
● Add value to projects by presenting change orders when appropriate.
● Provide estimates for work completion time and scheduling.
● Continue communication with crews throughout each install.
● Maintain constant communication with all departments regarding all schedule updates and changes.
● Manage, schedule, and execute repairs and warranty issues.
● Collect payments for each managed install.
● Attend regular construction meetings and trainings.
● Participate in the recruitment and development of new subcontractors. Find new ones on social media,
craigslist, or word of mouth. Always be looking.
● Resolve problems to achieve satisfaction goals and expectations.
● Maintain company/ Personal vehicles and equipment in proper working order.
● Lead and participate in activities to foster a strong team culture where all individuals are working
toward the same objectives.
● Comply with all Biltright company policies as outlined in the company handbook.
● Understand and execute job specific standard operating procedures (SOP)
● If any of the PC job descriptions, duties, or responsibilities are unclear, please direct questions to your
● Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. (Bluebeam, Smartsheets are
● Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skill.
● Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
● Ability to work on tight deadlines.
● Self-starter with the abilities to eagerness to learn new ways in an environment that is always
● Needs to be a people person with a willingness to help people.
● Aptitude for building with your own hands - Ability to successfully accomplish DIY home construction
● Experience with physically constructing home improvement projects - landscaping experience etc.