Team members must be energetic and willing to always learn new things. They must be willing to engage their customers and educate them on the benefits of eating healthy. A team member will walk the customer through the ordering process and ensure that the end product and visit are both a positive and enjoyable experience.
- In most cases, it is desirable for a team member to be trained in multiple positions. Each Employee must be able to execute his/her position with speed and accuracy to ensure our customers are served in a timely manner.
- Engage the customer with eye contact and an energetic smile as they enter the eatery. All team members must understand and demonstrate good customer relations when dealing with customers.
- It is imperative that all CoreLife Eatery team members are fluent and comfortable with the following areas of our food and procedures:
o Best sanitation practices
o Food sensitivities and allergen handling
o Menu builds and ingredient specifics including key nutritional facts
o Handling guest requests and/or special requests
- Dependability: It is necessary that all team members arrive at work on time for their scheduled shifts.
- Availability: All team members must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Cooperation: All employees must have a “team work” attitude and be able to contribute to the efficient operation of the shift.
- Age Requirement: All employees must be at least 16 years of age and possess all documents and permits required by federal and state law.
- Education & Experience: Previous eatery employment experience is helpful, but not required.
- Other: All positions require long periods of standing without break. Lifting, reaching, bending and certain weight loads. At times you may be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
Posting ID: 575032961Posted: 2021-02-16