Would you like to kickstart your career?
Maybe you re rejoining the workforce or seeking a career change?
Stericycle is hiring now! We, as an essential business, are on the front lines as supporting the healthcare industry during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This means that, in addition to our generous benefits, our team members enjoy better job stability and opportunities for advancement.
We ve also updated our policies and training to ensure all of our team members can safely serve our customers.
We protect what matters. We are seeking a Sharps Plant Worker who will help ensure all waste is unloaded from vehicles, the vehicles are decontaminated, and the waste is properly staged for scanning and processing.
The individual will perform the duties in a safe and productive manner.
This is a full-time, 2nd shift position working Monday-Friday with a 4pm start and minimal overtime for new hires which normally includes working very few hours 1 weekend day.
Key Job Activities: 1) Perform Quality Control duties to ensure process compliance.
2) Ensure Load Plans are accurate and complete.
3) Maintain and complete daily documents required.
4) Track sharps shipping manifests for completion.
5) Unload waste from incoming vehicles.
6) Stage waste containers for scanning in the Bio Track system.
7) Scan waste into the Bio Track system for proper recordkeeping purposes.
8) Decontaminate vehicles cargo-carrying portion, reload assigned re-usable tubs and ensure cargo-carrying portion of vehicle does not have free liquid on the floor.
Informs plant supervisor when the vehicle is ready to be moved from dock area.
9) Ensure housekeeping issues are addressed immediately, e.g., spills are cleaned up, the floor is dry, no debris is on the floor, etc.
10) Assist in other areas of the plant operation as directed.PandoLogic. Keywords: Factory Worker, Location: Temple City, CA - 91780
Posting ID: 577703978Posted: 2020-10-29