Purpose of the Role
The Site Administrator manages factory and office administrative responsibilities in the areas of training, labor reporting, purchasing, supplies inventory management, associate recognition, event planning, and community services and communication. This position is also responsible for partnering with P&O, Operations, Q&FS, EH&S, Flow, and S&F to provide support for administrative, coordinator duties, and special projects.
• Maintain recognition activities for the site to include but not limited to: Health and Wellness programs and community events in line with our Culture (i.e. service awards, Make the Difference, site awards, activity committees, Health and Wellness programs and Volunteer, etc.).
• Assemble and analyze labor data and complete reports required by EH&S, S&F, and other functional areas that require this information in conjunction with MyP&O transaction center/master data roles.
• Facilitate temporary labor staffing with external agency to support requests from operational departments in conjunction with the TA organization.
• Support aspects of training with the CVS and/or Activity Coordinator. This would include scheduling, time and course tracking, on-boarding, cross-training, and skills validation records.
• Manage and oversees all site financial activities, spend, and report to leadership
• Assist for maintaining the site's Affirmative Action reporting and OFCCP audits if needed
• Fosters/assist the engagement journey with the site LMs
• Creates Orientation, Interview, and Visitor packets as needed
• Coordinate site amenities and services (i.e. cafeteria lunch service, uniforms, associate communication boards, service award program)
• Coordinating activities (i.e. POC visitors, temps, etc.; phone calls mail/postage; flowers for funerals, special events; food coordination; organize meetings/assist with travel & visitors, organize community events, etc.)
• Partner with commercial on contracts (i.e.: Vending, Temp Labor, and Uniforms).
• Assist in coordination of recruitment activities for the site. In conjunction with the line manager and the TA department.
• Facilitate and/or coordinate on-boarding for new hires, GIP for Associates in accordance to company guidelines.
• Participates in leadership team meetings and discussions if necessary
• All other activities, tasks, project work, and responsibilities as assigned
• Maintain site attendance management system including vacations and recognition service awards.
• Maintain performance management system including the administration of the site's calibration process.
• Special projects/assignments as requested from the Line Manager.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.