This position is responsible for accurately and effectively pulling jobs and filling orders.
- Receives and prepares merchandise for entry warehouse stock. Accurately pulls all jobs and fills orders.
- Performs inventories to ensure accuracy. May process back orders for warehouses and correct inventories as needed. May receive United Parcel Service and Federal Express deliveries as needed.
- Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to restock, re merchandising, dusting, and vacuuming warehouse.
- Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years Experience
- Hiring preference is given to those with solid warehousing/inventory knowledge and at least six months to one year of experience in warehouse/inventory.
- Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communication.
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
- Must be able to stock product at various racking levels, use step-stool or ladder, etc.
- Must be able to place product on/off conveyor, trucks, shelving, etc.
- Must be able to write, type and use phone system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Must have a clean driving record and valid state driver’s license (example, no DUI in the last 2 years)
- Must be willing to takes a pre-employment criminal, driving and drug screen
- High school diploma or the equivalent
Company Perks and Benefits:
- Health, vision and dental plan
- Paid holidays and vacation that increases with tenure
- Company holiday party and regular branch celebrations
- 401k plan with matching
- Promote from within
If interested, please apply via our website athttp://www.inchargeelectricalservices.com/application, or submit resume by clicking on the "Apply" button. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
In Charge is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Job Type: Full-time
In Charge Electrical Services is the one of the largest residential electrical construction companies in TX with branch locations in: Austin, Dallas, Ft. Worth, San Antonio, and Temple. Founded in 2007, In Charge began with just 3 employees and has grown to over 330. We work with the nation’s largest home builders and pride ourselves on the quality and consistency of our construction work, and on post-sale homeowner service. Our employees, the reason for our continued success, are the best in the business.
In Charge Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Posting ID: 581416045Posted: 2020-11-03