Become a Dedicated team truck driver and haul double trailers with 100% drop-and-hook freight for a transporter of industrial, commercial, and retail goods. On this Schneider account, drivers get home weekly while averaging $71,010 to $86,790 each year.
Indianapolis Dedicated Team truck driver job overview
- $71,010 to $86,790* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $94,900* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.60 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 5,500 average miles per week within all 48 states.
- Double dry van trailers, 100% drop-and-hook freight.
- $15,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Indianapolis Dedicated Team truck driver qualifications
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Indianapolis, IN.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- HazMat endorsement required within 90 days of hire.
- Doubles/Triples endorsement required at time of hire.
Additional Dedicated Team truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers.
- Accessorial pay for detention and layover.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Indianapolis
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer's freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of Schneider's Indianapolis Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated and Team truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job
Full-timeSign On Bonus
Posting ID: 601183593Posted: 2021-01-21