Our facility is looking for qualified Dietary Aides to prepare and serve food to our Residents at our facility. You will deliver dishes and ensure good sanitary condition in cooking and dining premises. A Dietary Aide must be capable to prepare food following instructions while adhering to all safety and health standards. They must be competent and conscientious with a Resident oriented approach. The goal is to provide excellent food services by following instructions and health standards.
We currently have 5 Dietary Aide positions available. These include FT shifts from 5:30am - 2:00pm and 1:00pm - 8:00pm. We also have a PT shift available from 10:00am - 2:00pm.
- Set up tables or other dining areas with attention to cleanliness and order
- Prepare meals under the supervision of a dietary manager or cook
- Deliver dishes and trays at designated times and rooms
- Take down dining areas and collect plates, glasses etc.
- Discard leftovers and take out garbage
- Clean food stations and wash dishes, cooking vessels and silverware
- Stock ingredients and monitor inventory
- Assist in keeping track of expenses and menu planning
- Help maintain kitchen equipment and appliances
- Proven experience as a dietary aide
- Further experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of sanitation and safety guidelines
- Skilled in preparing meals according to instructions
- Apt in operating cookware, bakeware and cooking appliances
- Friendly with good communication skills
- Good physical condition and stamina
- High school diploma or equivalent; certification in food services is required
- And much more!
Posting ID: 568031821Posted: 2020-08-14