We are North America's leading security services provider with over 250,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is looking for Customer Service/Technology Officers to secure a major Media Company located in NY, NY
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- Strong customer service skills, due to having constant interactions with client employees, outside visitors and various high profile individuals (executives, musicians, politicians, actors, etc)
- Candidates need to have one of the following; 1 year of security experience and/or military.
- Candidates will need to possess professional demeanor and strong communication skills. The right candidate will have constant interactions with client employees, visitors, and high profile individuals, so it is important their presentation is stellar and they are able to communicate effectively.
- Candidates should be comfortable working with technology. The job duties entail on site utilize Macbooks, Iphones, Ipads, email, and google sheets on a daily basis.
- Candidates have experience dealing with event security and/or some type of crowd control experience is a plus.
- Salary start at $19.50
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the position of Professional Security Officer.For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, sick pay (in states where required), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
As a Professional Security Officer for Allied Universal you will be responsible for the security and safety of our client's property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Officer, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent for non-driving and 21 years of age for driving positions
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- For Driving Positions must be 21 years of age, Current state driver's license, clean driving record (no points in prior 3 years), minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 250,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.