Under direct supervision, maintains the integrity of the organizations warehouses, receives, stores, picks, loads and distributes products and POS materials within the warehouse.
Essential Job Duties
- Utilizes manual and power material handling equipment.
- Loads and unloads trailers of palletized and non-palletized product and POS material. Sorts and places products or POS materials on racks or shelves according to predetermined designated locations.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets, wraps pallets with stretch film and prepares for shipping.
- Accurately identifies and counts products/POS for redistribution from warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Marks in coming products with identifying information. (Date Code, Product Description and Code, Case Count).
- Marks outgoing product with identifying information. (Route #/BIN Location, Pallet Count).
- Verifies amounts of product/POS materials received.
- Operates material handling equipment to transport stored items within the warehouse.
- Prepares and organizes warehouse for daily cycle count inventory and shopping activities.
- Complete daily maintenance power equipment checklist. Report defective equipment.
- Adhere to appropriate hygienic and safety guidelines.
- Participate in warehousing sanitation/cleaning according to schedule.
- May perform other duties as required.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Experience on a Stand Up Forklift Operator
- Attention to detail
Posting ID: 600938390Posted: 2021-01-26