The Marine Fleet
Haul pleasure craft boats throughout US & Canada.
We'll give you time to grab your passport.We are looking for the best of the best to drive our elite fleets.We will provide you with a training program to teach you everything you need to know
Hauling specialized equipment for big clients means bigger paychecks and consistent routes. Earn up to $60,000+or more a year with paid stops and fuel incentives.
Our Marine division specializes in the transportation of recreational power boats across the continental United States and Canada. Get started with consistent dedicated lanes, earning up to $.55 CPM plus an additional $0.07 CPM for oversize loads.
Dedicated fleet delivering boats to marinas around the country and in Canada.
Flatbed and Boat hauling experience NOT required (we will train).
Marine fleet drivers average up to 2,300 miles a week, so driving safely and comfortably is key. Our late-model Volvos and Internationals are all equipped with the latest communications and tracking technology, including in-cab internet service and APUs.
- Health Insurance available 1st of month following 90 days of employment
- Mileage pay based on experience plus stop pay
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) plus company match
- Paid vacation
- Minimum of one year of experience over-the-road or Regional
- Must have driven 6 months within the last 24 months.
- No more than four (4) moving violations within the last three years
- A minimum of 22years of age
- Passport required for the Marine Fleet.
- No major chargeable accidents within the last 36 months and no more than three chargeable minor accidents in the last three years or 2 in the past 12 months.
- No DWI's or DUI's within the last ten years and only one allowed.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 597155159Posted: 2021-01-25