Branch out with a warehouse career at Dollar Tree!
We are looking for hard working team players to join our amazing warehouse team. As a warehouse associate, you'll get to make a difference in a fast-paced, automated distribution center. Join us - You'll be proud to work for a successful, stable, growing Fortune 150 Company that helps families live lives better, and serves our communities in this time of need.
Here are some other benefits: Excellent Total Compensation Package!
Our warehouse benefit package is one of the best in the industry!
- Starting pay is $13.00/hour
- Plus an additional $ 2.00/hour Care Premium Pay (Subject to change at anytime)
- Opportunities to earn extra pay through incentive pay and shift differentials
- Wage increases within the first year for full-time associates
- Full-time, Part-time and Seasonal positions available
- Free health care premiums and basic life premiums for full-time associates!
- Additional benefits include dental, vision, voluntary life insurance, short and long term disability, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) (eligible to enroll after 30 days) plus company match after 1 year, annual merit increases, discounted stock purchase plan, primary care giver, parental leaves, and employee assistance program.
If you want to join one of the most successful, stable companies in the United States and are interested in an excellent opportunity in our warehouse/distribution center, please apply online at www.DollarTree.com/Careers and enter job requisition number 85BR or text 58046 Dollar. #CB#Warehouse/Distribution Center AssociatesGeneral Summary:
Loads and unloads trailers, moves merchandise from area to area and uses conveyors or power lift equipment throughout Distribution Center.Essential Job Functions:
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
- Load and unload merchandise
- Check, verify and audit merchandise and enter data into remote data terminals to ensure that ordered merchandise is as ordered and not damaged
- Identify, separate, label and palletize merchandise to be relocated to appropriate area of distribution center
- Operate power lift equipment to move and store merchandise
- Replenish pick areas identified by replenishment screens or report various requests for needed merchandise
- Fills merchandise orders by selecting and moving merchandise from active location to conveyor, and/or slot to pallet or box to fill orders
- Load merchandise onto trailers by moving merchandise from conveyor to trailer or from pallet to trailer. Scan non-conveyable or non-diverted merchandise prior to loading on trailer.
- Check merchandise to ensure that shipment is accurate and merchandise is not damaged and is loaded onto proper trailer
- Perform general housekeeping duties
- Perform varied duties (as listed above) depending on department assignment
- Department assignment will change depending on Distribution Center needs
** Dollar Tree, Inc. is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to lift 70lbs
- Ability to adapt to job duty and department changes as required
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Auto Req ID
201 Dollar Tree WayProcess Level/Store #
DC8 MARIETTA, OK Company Name
Posting ID: 571623429Posted: 2020-09-04