Our workplace is fun, light-hearted, family-oriented and offers the World’s Greatest Opportunities for applicants like you. You could be a part of a team of refreshingly fun people making the World’s Greatest Hamburgers.
The Expo is responsible for keeping the communication flowing, acting as the final link between the food and the guest. The individual must ensure the guest’s order is picture perfect and correct. A successful Expo must resell the food back to the guests, giving them proper directions and thanking them with a smile.
- Minimum 6 months experience in the restaurant industry, guest service experience preferred
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Ability to speak, read and write using the English language
- Ability to perform simple mathematics
- Must possess excellent guest service and verbal communication skills
- Must maintain a positive and upbeat attitude
- Professional appearance required (see uniform standards)
- Ability to multitask
- Must be a team player with a high since of urgency
- Ability to handle stress appropriately
- Activities include, but are not limited to, walking or standing for 6 to 8 hours at a time, reaching, stooping, lifting up to 50 pounds, carrying, talking, and sitting
- Duties involve the coordination of manual and visual dexterity
Posting ID: 17250852Posted: 2020-05-04