ZANTI CUCINA ITALIANA IN THE WOODLANDS
We are looking for outstanding candidates for the best team!
· General Education Degree (GED) or College Degree or Technical School. Bachelor of Science Degree in business administration or related major is desirable; At least 2 years’ experience in a clerical position or related professional area. Restaurant accounting experience and/or accounting coursework preferred.
· Proficient in the following dimensions of administrative functions: Invoices Management, validate vendors payments, organize official documents, reconcile, and audit the company's office items that need to be sent to accounting on a weekly & monthly basis, etc.
• 1 year + of office experience as an Administrative assistant in a restaurant or hospitality industry. Or minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Administrative position.
• Human Resources knowledge in is desirable.
• TABC and Food Handler preferred
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Main purpose of the job:
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support for management. Duties include general clerical, payroll, team member relations, guest service and project-based work. Responsible for projecting a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
This role aids the General Manager, Human Resources by completing administrative tasks in a timely and accurate manner. Providing support with skill and professionalism this role will include a wide variety of administrative functions. In addition to maintaining our vision by adhering to our values, this position must provide the highest level of service to our guests.
Perform clerical duties such as typing, filing, copying, emailing, answering, and responding to telephone calls and messages, as well as coordinates, schedules and makes appointments.
• Accounting support Occupations.
• Administrative and business operation.
· Coordinate and arrange, attend, and participate in assigned meetings including preparing agenda, reserving, and preparing meeting location, and recording and transcribing minutes as requested.
· Create and maintain up-to-date electronic (SharePoint) and physical file system.
*Important: Previous experience required.
-E- mail your resume to: email@example.com