The Grocery Team Member provides a delightful customer experience while maintaining a welcoming, well merchandised department. This person supports the Grocery Department and embodies the spirit of a team player. The Grocery Team Member interacts with customers, vendors, and fellow KWF Team Members in a positive and authentic manner and follows the direction of the Grocery Department Head and store management.
KWF Team Members embrace KWF culture and can speak to our history and mission. KWF Team Members know how to get the job done with a smile while managing their personal energy and mood.
Our Team Members Are:
DAILY OPERATIONS: The Grocery Team Member's primary responsibilities to execute the following:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all.
- Receiving and stocking all dry goods, ready-to-drink beverages, household and bulk items.
- Stocks and handles product following guidelines for time and temperature demands.
- Rotating back stock on a first-in first-out basis.
- Working in collaboration with the Grocery Department Head to maintain accurate and up-to-date product signage throughout the entire department.
- Understands KWF inventory management practices.
- Good communication skills: oral and written.
- Motivated to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced work environment.
- Able to be on your feet for 8 hours.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Full sense range (vision, hearing and sense of smell) the ability to read product labels, distinguish color & smell for quality control as well as the ability to communicate with the customers and co-workers.
- Lifting, gripping and carrying objects up to 50-75 pounds frequently, including boxes, cans, tools and other products.
- Stooping, squatting, & kneeling stoop and maneuver to pick up boxes from shelving and carts.
- Walking short distances to bring items from miscellaneous areas.
- Standing- prolonged standing.
- Work environment movement based with the majority of time being in motion (walking & standing) rather that sedentary (sitting).
- Climate ability to work in cold environments (cooler, Freezer, back stock area) and handle cold products for extended periods of time on a regular basis.
Posting ID: 551513232Posted: 2020-07-07