Polished & Experienced Leasing Consultant
We are immediately hiring for Polished Leasing Consultants to start working at one of our wonderful Apartment Communities.
· Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
· Must be familiar with apartment / multi-family leasing and Fair Housing.
· Apartment software experience is a bonus (AMSI, Yardi, Rent Roll, OneSite, eSite, etc.).
· Bilingual Leasing Consultants are always in high demand.
· Luxury property, lease-up, rehab, and tax credit experience are a plus as well!
· Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store and analyze information.
· Understand the Apartment Association lease and contracted credit report application.
· Accept rental payments and post rents to the computer.
· Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations.
· Record monies collected and prepare bank deposit slips on an on-going basis.
· Debit, credit and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases using specialized accounting software.
· Ensure that all proper and legal documents are received, current, accurately verified and entered into the computer from new vendors, prior to payment being processed.
· Communicate with Property Managers regarding accuracy of invoices received; that purchase orders are attached and invoices are coded correctly, according to company procedures.
· Ensure that all invoices received from the properties are approved, entered and paid within a timely manner.
· Access computerized financial information to resolve vendor and payment disputes.
· Check figures, postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy and proper codes as well as prepare statement of accounting notices for past residents.
· Assist in lease transactions by typing leases, gathering applicant’s history and credit approvals.
· Maintain accurate monthly commission sheets on leases, renewals and delinquencies for bonus purposes.
· Provide general clerical assistance to community office
Job Requirements of the Leasing Consultant:
· On-Site Apartment Industry: 1 year
· 6 months of multi-family industry experience
· Be able to submit to drug screens upon request
· Pass an extensive background check
If you are interested please send over your most updated Resume or for immediate consideration please call 720-489-1053 and ask for Carol. We look forward to chatting with you!