JOIN OUR FAMILY OF CAREGIVERS AND MAKE A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE!
Starting Wages $14.50-$16 Per Hour
Read what our caregivers and clients are saying about Home Instead Senior Care Denver North:
Home Instead Senior Care Denver North is hiring Caregivers and CNAs to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of seniors. Our team of caregivers provide in-home, one-on-one assistance with a variety of activities of daily living that allow seniors to remain comfortable and safe in their homes.
We proudly offer:
- Best-in-class, paid initial training as well as ongoing training opportunities to increase and enhance your professional skills
- Highly competitive, top of market wages that exceed Denver average Caregiver wages
- Employment in an in-home setting within the north Denver metro area (Wheat Ridge, Arvada, Westminster, Lakewood, Golden, Thornton)
- Opportunity to build relationships by providing one-on-one care and companionship
- Opportunity to work for an established senior care company that is owner operated and has been a leader in the industry for over 20 years
- Health benefits, 401-K, and paid time off to those who qualify
- Flexible schedules, offering full and part time hours during weekdays, overnights, and on weekends
- A culture where employees are celebrated, rewarded, and acknowledged in a number of meaningful ways
- 24/7 support staff
- Potential professional growth opportunities for proven dedicated professionals (Lead Caregiver, Rapid Response Team, Peak Team)
- Employment with a locally owned business that gives back to the community
- An opportunity to make a meaningful and positive difference in the lives of others
Duties include the following:
- Companionship and Conversation
- Housekeeping Support
- Grocery Shopping and Meal Preparation
- Assistance to Appointments and Errands
- Grooming and Personal Care
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
- A passion for helping others, especially the senior population
- Homemaking and household skills ( meal prep, cooking, house cleaning, and organizational tasks)
- Patient and compassionate personality
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pass a thorough background and MVR screening
About Home Instead Senior Care Denver North:
As the most trusted and reliable source of non-medical, in-home care for seniors, Home Instead Senior Care Denver North has been providing exceptional, compassionate care to seniors in the North Metro Denver area for over 20 years! We have had the recent honor of being named on Newsweek's Inaugural list of Best Customer Service 2019 and are also featured on Forbes 2017 Top 100 Best Employers. We are locally owned and operated by third generation Denverite, Curt Foust and his wife Holly who are both hands-on with the day-to-day operation of their business. They are committed to the seniors in our community and are involved with several local organizations that serve seniors' needs and advocate for their well-being.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 559039438Posted: 2020-05-30