Essential Job Functions
1. Under the supervision of the District Manager, set goals for ultimate store performance and plan for the best possible merchandising system including merchandise floor plan, display and in-store promotions.
2. Lead and encourage store personnel, give proper training, assign specific duties, and set up work schedule to ensure a smooth running operation.
3. Order merchandise and keep the store well supplied.
4. Provide required safety equipment; ensure that all equipment is in working condition.
5. Enforce all required safety policies and make all necessary reports.
6. Assign housekeeping duties to store employees; maintain a neat and clean appearance the store.
7. Maintain good customer relations.
8. Enforce store security procedures.
9. Secure store funds; deposit daily sales.
10. Perform other duties as assigned that would lead to successful operation of department, team
1. Ability to plan, direct, supervise, train and coordinate the work of store employees.
2. Must obtain the Occupational Skills Training Certification
3. Knowledge of cash registers, implementing and enforcing security measures of all store moneys and preparation for bank deposit and necessary reports.
4. Ability to deal directly with customers and general public.
5. Ability to lift/pull/push up to 50 lbs.
6. Ability to bend/squat/stoop.
7. Must be able to work any store hours. (Saturday through Friday - 7:00 a.m. to 8:00p.m.).
8. Ability to work without close supervision.
9. Valid driver's license, insured/reliable automobile.
10. Ability to maintain a neat and clean store at all levels of volume.
11. Free from drug and alcohol abuse.
Posting ID: 64405200Posted: 2020-04-05