Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Architect, develop, and deploy cloud infrastructure and services in Azure.
- Architect, develop, and deploy through automation core infrastructure and services in Azure.
- Develop solutions for monitoring infrastructure, services, and applications hosted in the cloud.
- Participate in the SLDC process with project teams across Q2 Solutions; assess their architectural and development plans and provide feedback and support in deploying IT solutions in Azure.
- Help determine overall technical requirements for server and storage resources, as well as the integration of network, security and any other infrastructure needs for cloud-centric solutions.
- Ensure that we are always audit ready with regards to security and compliance. Participate in any internal or external audits as warranted.
- Stay abreast to new cloud offerings that can be leveraged by project teams across Q2 Solutions and by Cloud Operations.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience architecting, developing, and deploying infrastructure and services in Azure.
- Working knowledge Azure core services related to compute, network, storage, content delivery, administration and security, deployment and management, and automation technologies.
- Strong familiarity with Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Familiarity with routers, firewalls, switching technology and TCP/IP protocol management.
- Working knowledge of programming languages and/or scripting languages.
- Working knowledge of Terraform and ARM templates.
- Excellent communication skills with strong teamwork, analytical and troubleshooting skills, and attentiveness to detail.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 2 years' experience administering Unix/Linux and Windows environments required.
- 2 years' experience designing, developing, and deploying infrastructure services in Azure required or combination of Cloud and On-Prem Infrastructure experience.
- Professional certification in Azure is desirable.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Extensive use of keyboard and mouse requiring repetitive motion of fingers and wrists.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- Occasional travel.
What We Offer
- Major Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability
- Annual bonus
- 401(k) with 100% with immediate vesting
- Generous paid time off and holiday leave
- Other generous benefits
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Posting ID: 574640327Posted: 2020-09-25