You belong at Popeyes! Why Popeyes? Because here, you can Bring IT ALL to the table! We’re more than just great food – we’re about loving what you do and sharing that genuine hospitality with everyone that walks through the door.
The Popeyes brand was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1972 and is the world’s second largest quick-service chicken concept (based on the number of units). Within the QSR industry, Popeyes distinguishes itself with a unique “new Orleans” style menu.
Wildor Restaurant Group is a locally owned Popeyes franchisee. We currently have four open locations and are scheduled to open our fifth location in 2018.
We’re looking for high performing production crew members to work in our kitchen. Positions include batter fry, marination, and prep. Being a crew member means exhibiting a friendly, enthusiastic attitude while performing job assignments, showing a caring attitude for customers and fellow employees, and maintaining the company’s operational quality and cleanliness standards.
- Ability to work and learn in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask
- Able to project a professional appearance
- Must have a positive attitude at all times in the restaurant
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to communicate and work as a team
- Experience is preferred
- Must be able to work a consistent schedule based on your availability
- Must be able to stand or walk for the duration of their shift
- Frequent bending, kneeling, stooping, and reaching
- Must be a minimum of 18 year of age
Essential Responsibilities – WHAT YOU DO!
- Able to learn and follow Popeyes procedures
- Ensure that all sanitation requirements are met
- Running a clean and organized shift
- Prepares and presents quality products at all times
- Maintains adequately stocked work stations, restocking stations as needed
- Meets reasonable expectations as established by the Operations Standards manuals
- Attends special meetings as scheduled by the Restaurant manager
- Completes required training modules in Service and/or Production
- Competitive hourly pay based on experience
- Ongoing training and career development
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Free meal during your shift
- An opportunity to grow with a growing franchisee
Popeyes is an equal opportunity employer
Posting ID: 591111286Posted: 2020-12-04