While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA's mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care-safely. If you're the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis-together.$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN) interested in making a difference in people's lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Health Care. BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. If you are interested in applying, please contact Carissa Johnston at (814) 833-1001.
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Titusville - IMMEDIATE need for 3rd shift nurse - $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
- Please inquire about current incentives
- Weekend Warrior
- BAYLOR Incentives
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Competitive wages $22 / hour
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times - we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24/7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
- Full-time and part-time positions available
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
- Current PA LPN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Posting ID: 584048521Posted: 2020-11-02