nterim HealthCare. First in Compassion. First in Comprehensive Care. First in-Home Care.
For over 50 years, we have been America's leading provider of home care, hospice and health care support. Do You
YES? THEN INTERIM HEALTHCARE IS FOR YOU!
- Have passion for patient centered care?
- Thrive in leading a team to continually achieve exceptional patient outcomes?
- Have a great track record of leading a home care operation to success and ready to move to an outstanding organization?
We are currently seeking a driven, employee focused and results based QAPI Coordinator/ Homecare Supervisor. The ideal candidate must be a Registered Nurse with a solid home health background. The QAPI coordinator will be responsible for the organization, development and management of the Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement program for home care operations. This position is a dial role. The other part of this role is the Homecare Supervisor.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current license in OH; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Three (3) years of experience as a Nurse and One (1) year experience in home health care preferred.
- Experience and /or knowledge of performance improvement activities preferred.
Interim HealthCare Inc., founded in 1966, is the nation's oldest health care franchise company. At the core of this longevity and success is a network of over 300 independently owned franchises and their commitment to providing the most compassionate and professional care available in the communities they serve. With over 43,000 healthcare professionals across 44 states, Interim provide nurses, therapists, aides, and other health care personnel to approximately 173,000 people annually. Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare services.
Our local Interim Healthcare operation is the largest franchise network within the Interim Healthcare system. We have been in existence since 1971. Our mission statement is simple: "We are committed to providing the most highly valued healthcare services to our clients. PERIOD." We value Honesty, Ethical Behavior, Fairness, Safety, Caring, Quality and Profitability.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Toledo
- Job State: OH
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Compensation Type: Hourly
Posting ID: 600661901Posted: 2021-01-19