- Looking for one maintenance mechanic/millwright
- Looking for 80/20 mechanical vs electrical
- Candidates will be responsible for maintenance on steam compressors, conveyors, dryers, mixers, ovens, elevators, ammonia units
- Mechanical repairs on gear boxes, sensors, motors, pumps, pneumatics, hydraulics, switches
- Electrical troubleshooting up to 480v, Single/Three Phase Motors, proximity switches, limit switches
- TIG welding on stainless steel, MIG welding on stainless, structural, carbon steel. Stick welding and Fabrication
- Reading of blueprints and schematics
- Some building maintenance changing light ballets, plumbing, dry wall etc.
- Use of SAP computer program to track daily activities and parts
- General shop clean up
- Could go up to heights up to 60ft; will be properly harnessed in
- This company does chemical manufacturing for four different products; Formaldehyde, TMP, PE and Sodium Formate. These products are later used for over 200 different product lines animal nutrition, paint, automotive oils, auto glass etc.
- 1st shift 6a to 6p Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday one week and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday another week
- While training will work 7a to 3p for first couple of weeks
- Mechanics rotate being on call every 3-4 weeks. while on call get an additional $25 per day. if get called in and work less than 4hr will be paid OT even if work 10 minutes.
- Will work inside three different plants
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.