Superlite, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
We currently have a variety of production opportunities available for hardworking individuals that want to join a great team. Pay for these roles can be up to $20/hour based on your experience.
- Clean-up machinery and conveyors, maintain the surrounding area and keep equipment free of debris during downtime
- Operate equipment such as hoppers, bagging and sealer machines, forklift, palletizers, hydraulic equipment, powered tractors or vehicles, among others
- Clean floors and pick up reusable scrap for salvage, transport trash and debris away from production areas
- Operate a variety of hand tools
- Assist in the loading/unloading of trucks
- Maintain, verify, and count product inventory
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
Requirements / Education
- Requires pre-employment drug screening/background test
- High school diploma/equivalent, or a comparable combination of education, training, and experience
- Ability to follow company safety procedures and attend weekly safety meetings
- Must be able to demonstrate lock out tag out procedures and keep key lock at all times
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. from ground level
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Superlite, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
We are North America’s largest manufacturer of building products and materials.
Imagine a company capable of providing the modern building materials needed to build our homes, schools, communities, even the bridges and highways to get you there. We are CRH Americas, North America’s largest manufacturer of building products.
In North America we adopted our parent company name to become CRH Americas, Inc. But, the strength, quality and legacy of our Oldcastle brand remains in our product groups, Oldcastle Infrastructure, Oldcastle Architectural and Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, as well as our Oldcastle Building Solutions team.
At CRH Americas, we do more than manufacture products. We partner with our customers, design-build firms, construction professionals and owners to simplify the way we build and provide end to end solutions through our vertically integrated channels. We have the largest manufacturing footprint, the greatest product breadth, and lead many of the categories we work in. If you are looking to simplify the construction process, CRH Americas can help you get there.
Posting ID: 581910655Posted: 2021-01-28