Job Code: 2019-01-510-288 Cranbury, NJ / Robbinsville, NJ Class A CDL
$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS*
Monday, 12/7/2020 through Wednesday, 12/9/2020
9am-6pm all three days
Hampton Inn Cranbury
1261 S. River Road
Cranbury, NJ 08512
Class A CDL Floater Monday - Friday schedule Weekends Off!
We are looking for Drivers that are Driven, Dependable, Dedicated, Experienced, and looking for a company to call home. Black Horse continues to grow year after year and we know the hard work of our Drivers is what fuels our success. During these unprecedented times, our drivers are proud to be essential workers, and we are looking for DRIVEN, experienced drivers to join our team today, and be a part of our future success for years to come! BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has full-time opportunities for CLASS A CDL Drivers in CRANBURY, NJ.
Call the Manager Today: 609-619-5273 *$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS IF APPLICATION IS RECEIVED BY 12/31/20 ** Drivers must register with the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse if you have not already done so.**
Newer Freightliner trucks
- Floater driver - $1,400/week minimum guarantee
- PM shifts
- Start time depends on route/shuttle driver will be covering
- Monday - Friday
- Weekends Off!
- HOME DAILY!
- Touch freight and pallet jack handling required
- Automotive parts delivery experience is a plus!
- Doubles endorsement is a plus!
, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO
subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Automatic and Manual Transmission equipment, 15L Engines, and many other amenities! Offered for all full-time positions:
- Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance - multiple comprehensive plans
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- PAID VACATION
- Driver referral bonuses
- Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
- Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year - by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
- 401k program with company match
- COMPANY PAID life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
- Must be at least 23 years old
- At least 18 months verifiable Class 'A' Tractor-Trailer experience
- DOUBLES ENDORSEMENT A PLUS
- No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
- Stable work history and excellent safety record
- Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years
Posting ID: 589122716Posted: 2020-11-24