What would you do? - The Specifics
- Monitor and achieve profit, sales and performance goals (i.e. reviewing the P&L).
- Optimize and oversee the contact lens department to ensure efficiency and compliance with company's policies and operational guidelines.
- Convey a commitment to providing outstanding customer service and ensure all associates do the same.
- Ensure quality standards are met. Review remakes and enforce policies to ensure compliance.
- Oversee the instruction to customers on the insertion and removal of contact lenses. Ensure Contact Lens Technician follows company protocol.
- Perform dispensing duties as necessary, if permitted by state law.
- Communicate with the General Manager, District Manager, and Corporate Office and provide store reporting as required.
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current promotions.
- Supervise and motivate the Optometric Technician and Receptionist and ensure the timely completion of day-to-day functions.
- Assist the General Manager with forecasting staffing needs, recruiting, selecting and retaining a high caliber staff.
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.
Are you the right fit? - The Suitable Talent
- Optical sales experience. Supervising experience is preferred.
- Maintain Optical license in states that require licensure.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build associate relationships.
- Sound understanding of store operations and standards for success.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for effective management of teams.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills for planning work and continuously monitoring progress towards goals.
- Ability to analyze, create, and understand financial reports.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems of varied scope.
- ABO and NCLE Certified (Recommended).
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.
Posting ID: 575858469Posted: 2020-10-19