$1,000 Sign-on Bonus
HSL Asset Management is seeking highly motivated, experienced, hard-working and trustworthy Maintenance Supervisors to lead our maintenance teams.
What we are looking for:
As the Supervisor of the maintenance team your job is to oversee and ensure the maintenance of the physical integrity of the apartment community. This involves maintaining a safe, secure and comfortable living environment for residents, visitors and staff. The supervisor will be responsible for creating a team based environment and ensure appropriate scheduling and coverage of all maintenance staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with community members, guests, visitors, and on-site team
- Conduct all community maintenance work, service requests, punch lists, building inspections, preventative maintenance, and cleaning
- Ensure that all work has been completed in a safe, prompt, and professional manner
- Communicate concerns of the community with Community Director and Regional Asset Manager
- Prepare maintenance reports and other job-related documentation
- Maintain inventory of equipment, tools, and supplies
- Serve as a role model for maintenance staff by following all policies and procedures
- Present an appearance appropriate to the image of our company.
Full Time. 40 hours per week.
- Able to work on call and extended hours (including after-hours and weekends)
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile liability insurance and reliable transportation.
- A minimum of 1 year previous industry experience as a maintenance supervisor required
- 3-5 years related experience in building maintenance, construction trades (HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, etc), and/or training preferred.
- EPA Certified for Refrigeration required
- Pool Certification preferred
- Ability to fluently communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Ability to meet all job requirements/qualifications. Extended job description available upon request and/or interview
Posting ID: 562729486Posted: 2020-08-04