Excellent compensation for a Lab Manager outside of Cheyenne, the states' capital. Torrington offers a bevy of can't-miss things to do, from attending special events, to getting involved in the arts and learning about local history; to dining at independent restaurants and staying active at area parks.
We are seeking a skilled and knowledgeable Medical Laboratory Scientist to work as a Senior Laboratory Manager. This full-time, day shift position is at an award-winning facility, part of a stable, growing healthcare organization. The hospital offers comprehensive benefits, generous paid time off, and a 401K match.
This position is responsible for a high level of technical knowledge and application of that knowledge to department testing, clinical relevance, and complex problem solving skills. This position serves as a department resource, and is responsible for assisting with department compliance.
• Bachelor's Degree in a chemical, physical, biological or clinical laboratory science or medical technology.
• Certification as a medical technologist under ASCP, NCA or equivalent.
• 4+ years' experience in nonwaived testing in areas of hematology, coagulation, chemistry, urinalysis and blood bank.
• 3+ years' of Supervisory experience.
• Bachelor's Degree in Medical Laboratory Science.
• MLS or Specialty Certification.
Please call Aaron Wolf at 754-222-1914 to speak NOW about this job or any of our current open jobs across the country.
Posting ID: 572844099Posted: 2020-10-17