Retail Training Specialist
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Retail Training Specialist to execute on retail business training needs. Works closely with the retail leaders, clients and internal talent development Instructional Designers to drive divisional training projects from start to finish. Assesses the training needs of retail teams through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers, instructors, or customer representatives. Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, and handouts.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Partner with retail business and client leaders and Talent Development to scope out divisional training projects.
- Analyze retail team training needs, to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs in partnership with retail clients and Company.
- Develop project timelines and manage to them. Ensure projects stay within timelines, budgets, and scope.
- Determines cost effective training approaches to meet the geographical challenges of providing learning programs in a variety of locations.
- Partner with Talent Development Instructional Designer to utilize encompass to provide support to all training and to better evaluate progress of learners. Develop testing and evaluation procedures in partnership with Talent Development.
- Contributes to design documents and storyboards for e-learning projects, for both systems and non-systems content.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
- 3-5 years of experience in Training/Learning/Development
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports
- Ability to make oral presentations
Posting ID: 567094008Posted: 2020-08-07