Do you want a Career in Healthcare?
If so, consider getting hands on experience a Home Instead Senior Care as a Caregiver. You'll be working for the company who first introduced In-Home Senior Care in the world. We pride ourselves on providing be-in-class service, training education, and opportunities for career advancement.
Our positions can prepare you for your future with non medical duties like companionship, grooming, bathing, toileting, Alzheimer/Dementia care, and more.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
*No previous experience necessary - skills trainings provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
Here's why CAREgivers like working with us:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Competitive pay rates ranging from $13-15/hr
- Earn time and 1/2 for holidays
- You can pick up last minute shifts!
- Flexible scheduling - we will work with you to find a schedule that works for you based on cases available
- Training - Grow your career with learning opportunities
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit
- Immediate openings
- Supportive team and office staff available 24/7
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at https://homeinstead.com/301
INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY. APPLY TODAY!!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 581293930Posted: 2020-10-21