Are you a Home Heath Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant looking to build a relationship with one client? Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate Home Heath Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants to become
part of our team, and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care
provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer & Dementia care
Requirements to be a Caregiver:
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay (ranging from $13-15/hr
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
) and benefits, please contact us today to start your relationship.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 582578829Posted: 2020-10-27