We are looking for a competent Construction Laborer to work at construction sites. Experience in working on projects and using equipment is preferred. Being good in collaboration and following instructions and safety rules are important.
- Unload and carry materials at construction sites
- Use equipment to break old forms and structures
- Prepare and apply construction materials to build structures or fill gaps (e.g cement)
- Clean out site from debris and discarded material
- Place traffic signals where appropriate
- Preferred experience as construction worker
- Experience in operating equipment like trench rammers, drills, pneumatic hammers etc.
- Able to work in a team
- Excellent balance and eye-hand coordination
- High school diploma or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Must be willing to travel
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Site Clean Up
- Painting Prep
Simile Construction Service in Modesto is a faith-based, family-owned-and-operated business with a strong commitment to giving back to the community. We give back with employee-fundraisers for various charities and by performing volunteer work. We donate our construction management services for community projects like the restoration of Modesto's historic State Theatre. We give back because it's a small way we can say Thank you.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Posting ID: 567711893Posted: 2020-09-21